Saturday 20 February 2016

Congratulations

I'm finally getting chance to share with you some of the things I've made recently, rather than do one big post with them all I am going to schedule a few posts.

The first card I am sharing has been made with one of the brand new Sale-A-Bration stamp sets called Party Pants. I ordered the balloon punch to use with this set and I am really loving it! 


The card has been made with 
  • Very Vanilla card stock (106550) 
  • Mint Macaron (138344) 
  • Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper (140557)
  • Balloon Bouquet Punch  (140609)
  • Mint Macaron Ink Pad (138326)
  • Party Pants Stamp set (141327 clear) (141324 wood)
Now if you wanted to recreate this card you could order the items above from here and qualify for the free Party Pants stamp set. Of course you could swap the colours  to be any colour you liked. 

If you would like some more ideas using this stamp set then check out this video.







No comments:

Post a Comment